Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, September 26, 2004

another beautiful day! gosh it's so gorgeous outside! I think I'm going to do my homework outside today. It's been too hot lately. But today is one of those days that's perfect. Like just warm enough that you can kind of feel the sun but there's a breeze so you don't get hot. I love days like this! They make me just want to be outside hanging out with God. (NOT doing my stupid inconsequential homework...) But all that to say.. it's beautiful outside. Yesterday was so much fun. I was totally busy all day long! I love days with no down-time to be bored. haha. it was exciting! i mean gosh, even baylor won the game, so it had to be a great day! and due to the half-time music we were compelled to go watch pirates of the carribean. =) fun fun. well i'm going outside before i get stuck inside this house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home