Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, September 20, 2004

oh my word this week is soo busy. today is french club stuff tomorrow is the french club social and wednesday is the nhs meeting and my history test at the same time! ah! I hate when teachers double book stuff! but you know what? I'm determined not to be busy. Since that IS a four letter word. So I'm just going to chill and hang out this afternoon. and not be busy. =) One of my friends read my blog entry about stress and told me that senior year is what you make of it. So I'm going to make this year fun and I'm not going to be stressed out and I WILL enjoy it. So I'm off to eat ice cream and watch tv! happy senior year to me! maybe i'll go do something tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home