Whew I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed in about 2 minutes. Elements was so good. It was really refreshing for lack of a better word. I feel like I haven't had any "me" time and I've really not been taking care of myself lately. So it was nice to just kind of get secluded from the real world and just soak up God. I woke up this morning just refilled and ready to go. It was a lot about self image and how if you're not healthy then you certainly won't be able to minister to your full capabilities to other people. Which I think is really true, and I've seen it a lot over the last few weeks in myself. So, last night I quit My Fair Lady. I feel so much better. The play was alright it just wasn't worth all of the time/stress it was causing. My grades were suffering too and my family was a mess, literally. Like more than it has ever been. So anne and I quit together. Then tonight I went to the Baylor/Aggie game with Caleb and his cousin. It was so funny because they were both wearing maroon and doin all the aggie stuff and I supported baylor... and guess which team came out on top!?! haha. yeah my bears won =) No really I don't care who won.. I just did it to bug caleb.. haha. it was so much fun though. I'm going to sleep now though, I can hardly stay up.
Previous Posts
- so it's not even 9 and i feel like going to bed ri...
- hey ya'll. if you could, please pray for my grandm...
- yesterday my dad asked me to go to a charity dinne...
- soooo... crap day numero dos! chewed out by two te...
- I want my mom to feel better!!!! Ahh!! I'm so sad ...
- life is good. ya know? I was just sitting here wai...
- so chorus practice for my fair lady is taking up m...
- I hate my stomach!!! (and i'm not talking about th...
- chorus practice got cancelled..sad..kind of...but ...
- wow busy (four letter word...) day! leaving the ho...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home