Hola! So last night was totally a blast. The Wal-Mart thing was the coolest thing I think I've ever done. I heart you girls =) Ya'll are wonderful!
I started packing up stuff today. Early, I know but I don't want to be busy the day caleb comes home! I talked to him today! It was sooooo much fun. It's funny, i get emails from him like every other day, he text messages the days in between and then he calls like once a week.. and STILL I miss him SOOOOOOOOOO much it's not even funny! Man, I miss that boy!
I'm headed to my grandma's to spend the night. I love Mimi! She's so much fun. We're going out to eat since she hardly ever gets to go. Yay for grandmas!!!!
I started packing up stuff today. Early, I know but I don't want to be busy the day caleb comes home! I talked to him today! It was sooooo much fun. It's funny, i get emails from him like every other day, he text messages the days in between and then he calls like once a week.. and STILL I miss him SOOOOOOOOOO much it's not even funny! Man, I miss that boy!
I'm headed to my grandma's to spend the night. I love Mimi! She's so much fun. We're going out to eat since she hardly ever gets to go. Yay for grandmas!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home