Pray for Caleb's sister. She had a blow-out and it flipped her car three times and she broke her hand and cut her thumb really badly. She's in med-school and she needs the use of that hand! Pray for her please.
Previous Posts
- My house is so busy! My mom went and picked up thi...
- No class days make me happy. I just woke up... mmm...
- Here comes hurricane rita!!! No classes on friday!...
- So.. I have 3 very exciting announcements...1. My ...
- Collins' Sisterhood Ceremony tonight! =) How excit...
- If my paper were water and I were a cat, this is h...
- I LOVE blue and pink! I went into rachel's room th...
- Caleb's coming to see me!!! =) I'm SO excited I co...
- I found the song I want to walk down the isle to i...
- Started a new book the other day. It's called "Fre...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home