Welcome to FRIDAY! =) Thank goodness it finally came. I def woke up at 8:40 and had class at 9.... Had to find the 'ol hat so I could go to class on time. =) Mmm. I love fridays. By the way.. did you know that Baylor is home to the largest college parade in the nation? YEAH we are! =)
So this week I've discovered that tiny little things can just totally make my day. So in retrospect here are a few of them...
-Walking outside on a cold day and having a butterfly land on you
-Text messages from Caleb
-Having a squirrel be your personal escort to class
-"Phone dates" with Caleb
-Coffee breath =)
-Tea Time at 10 every night
-Putting "Mayberry" on repeat on my ipod/itunes/anything that plays music...
-Basically Rascal Flatts...
-Having my dorm room all to myself
-When God talks to me and it's so clear it's like sitting at the kitchen table with Him..what sweet times.
-Little notes on my white board on my door
-When someone facebooks me!..yes I'm that shallow.. okay!!?
-Eating lunch at 10:30 on days chapel gets out early.. what can I say..
-Going home for the weekend to cook with my mom
-And last, but in no means least! Anything Caleb....
And those are just a few simple things that just make me happy =)
Have a MARVELOUS day..
So this week I've discovered that tiny little things can just totally make my day. So in retrospect here are a few of them...
-Walking outside on a cold day and having a butterfly land on you
-Text messages from Caleb
-Having a squirrel be your personal escort to class
-"Phone dates" with Caleb
-Coffee breath =)
-Tea Time at 10 every night
-Putting "Mayberry" on repeat on my ipod/itunes/anything that plays music...
-Basically Rascal Flatts...
-Having my dorm room all to myself
-When God talks to me and it's so clear it's like sitting at the kitchen table with Him..what sweet times.
-Little notes on my white board on my door
-When someone facebooks me!..yes I'm that shallow.. okay!!?
-Eating lunch at 10:30 on days chapel gets out early.. what can I say..
-Going home for the weekend to cook with my mom
-And last, but in no means least! Anything Caleb....
And those are just a few simple things that just make me happy =)
Have a MARVELOUS day..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home