Bought some new pants last week. Washed them last weekend.. put them on today.. they shrunk DRASTICALLY in the wash. (Either that or I've gotten monstrously fat all the sudden!) so my pants are too small. =( I'm sad.
Previous Posts
- Today is beautiful! The air is cold and clear. =) ...
- My room looks like the North Pole!!! I'm happy =)
- So today has been great! Busy, but great! i'm abou...
- Anne and Hanna spent the night last night. super m...
- So basically, I'm exhausted from this week. I need...
- This picture makes me laugh. Who wears formals to ...
- Hung out with the fam tonight. =) It was some much...
- So this weekend was GREAT fun! I went down to Galv...
- Hmm. guess what dumb thing I did today!? Def not s...
- I voted today for the first time!! how exciting!!!...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home