Building evacuation at 3:45 in the morning and making us all sit outide on the curb for an hour in the freezing cold is NOT cool. GAH collins why do you have to be 1010895985 years old!? I am not a fan of sitting outside in my pj's in the middle of the night. Gay..
Ok I think my roomy watches way too many soaps. I'm starting to know their names on 3 different soaps! dang it! like i used to never see it and now I find myself leaning over my desk to see what happened. this is becoming a problem.
Going to see Meg this weekend! I'm super excited! ahh! I should probably do my homework and mapquest how to get there.. yeah that'd be good..
Ok I think my roomy watches way too many soaps. I'm starting to know their names on 3 different soaps! dang it! like i used to never see it and now I find myself leaning over my desk to see what happened. this is becoming a problem.
Going to see Meg this weekend! I'm super excited! ahh! I should probably do my homework and mapquest how to get there.. yeah that'd be good..

1 Comments:
At November 03, 2005 4:45 PM,
Katie said…
So you have middle of the night evacuations too? Aren't they fun?
Hope everything's going well for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home