Well it's almost the weekend! okay not really. I just can't wait for it to BE the weekend! This semester has flown by (which is a good thing in my opinion!) and I can't believe it's november! like 5 weeks of class left! ahh! =) how exciting! ok well i have a test tomorrow so i better quit procrastinating now..
Previous Posts
- I'm so tired of young people dying. I really am. I...
- PREETHI! I can't find your cell number. my phone h...
- So apparently halloween is really big in the colli...
- I hate it when the score of a game doesn't reflect...
- Welcome to FRIDAY! =) Thank goodness it finally ca...
- Eyes are glassy, nose is stuffy, sneezing every te...
- Ok, so two very momentous things happened today. o...
- So tonight was TREAT NIGHT and we sat in the very ...
- I found some random pics today.. so you get to see...
- So.. I think waco has decided that today is winter...

1 Comments:
At November 01, 2005 6:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
mary margaret!! i miss you-you MUST come see me this weekend!! (yes, that's an order!) i can't promise that we have amazing hamburgers, but we DO have lots of......lutherans......so it's all good!;-) it looks like you're having a great time at baylor-woohoo!:-d
Post a Comment
<< Home