Dutton played in chapel this morning. SO GOOD, mmm so good. I think worship just gets so much better whenever you're totally praising God and your heart is broken. There's no agenda brought with your worship. You're just broken and open before God. I love it. Even though, in a way, it's not fun because you're heart is hurting. But knowing that good times or bad.. God is always worthy of worship is amazing. And giving him glory for everything--the good, the bad, the easy, the difficult-- everything, is so freeing and I love how God is so much bigger than anything we can think of or even imagine!
Previous Posts
- Well it's almost the weekend! okay not really. I j...
- I'm so tired of young people dying. I really am. I...
- PREETHI! I can't find your cell number. my phone h...
- So apparently halloween is really big in the colli...
- I hate it when the score of a game doesn't reflect...
- Welcome to FRIDAY! =) Thank goodness it finally ca...
- Eyes are glassy, nose is stuffy, sneezing every te...
- Ok, so two very momentous things happened today. o...
- So tonight was TREAT NIGHT and we sat in the very ...
- I found some random pics today.. so you get to see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home