Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Elf soundtrack is GRAND! It makes me want to put on a hat and scarf and gloves (all matching, of course) and dance in the street and sing at the top of my lungs. With brief breaks here and there for some hot chocolate and a marvelous fireplace! =) Mmmmmmm!!!
I love Christmas time! Tomorrow we are going to drive around and look at lights! I'm SO excited.. I'm just about to burst! So now I have to add some random words to continue this paragraph so that my christmas tree is bigger. Ace Hardware store is having ladies night once again on December 15 and I'm excited! I'm going to buy another SWEET compresser... haha jk. No really I am going though and I AM going to get something. Maybe caleb's christmas present... ?? haha jk. for real. Now I can go because my paragraph is long enough now and my tree is COMPLETE! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home