Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, December 08, 2006










Okay so this is a post of everything I've missed since...October... Here's our thanksgiving dinner that Whitney and Katharine and Caleb and I made. Katharine is the one in pink in the bonfire pics and she's in the middle of whitney and I holding thanksgiving food. God has really blessed me with a friend in Katharine and she is moving in with Whitney and I next fall!!! It's going to be fabulous! (Jess is sadly moving to Maastricht, Netherlands to study abroad)
AND.....
Whitney and I decorated our christmas tree last weekend. =) It was fun. These are the decorating pics, putting the star on and the tree with lights! (okay you can't really see but the lights are blue and white snowflakes...) And then our lovely stockings! Jess was out of town so Whit and I put her stocking up for her. So that's caught up for now since I'm in the middle of finals.. which means there are no pictures because NOTHING fun happens during finals except monstrous amounts of studying and stressing out over stupid tests that mean nothing. I think I have final-itis...Anyway, back to the books.. enough study break for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home