Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, April 17, 2007




Sometimes I am a very bad listener. Quite frequently this happens in class. When bored to tears I revert to doodling and drawing, particularly things that I can see from my vantage point. As you can imagine, there are generally cups from various restaurants all over the room because college students are notorious for taking their drinks from restaurants with them for DAYS on end. I thought I would give you a window into my classroom experience and allow you to view my personal drawings. While it may seem disrespectful or a waste of time to some, I would just like to point out that my artwork in class is some of the most noteworthy of mine--ever. I could become famous for some of this and I would never have taken the time to draw if it weren't for my painfully boring professors. When I'm famous, I'll donate a 10% cut to them, so they can't complain. Here's to boring classes and an outrageously expensive education....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home