Previous Posts
- Well I haven't felt just too fabulous so there's n...
- Okay so this is a post of everything I've missed s...
- 80s dance party. Aren't we cute? =) haha. Anne and...
- Got myself a new shirt.. you're all going to be je...
- Back from the lake! Good news and bad news... so t...
- It's been a fun few weeks. Crazy busy and SO much ...
- Update, Update!!! So, Saturday night we 3rd floor ...
- Welcome to Baylor! Well I survived leading Welcome...
- Well summer at home is about to be over! I move in...
- Ok, so I just made a homemade pizza and I'm afraid...









2 Comments:
At February 17, 2007 8:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
From a pregnant girl who doesn't get much pork, those sausage balls at the super bowl party look SO GOOD!!!!! Kaela
At March 06, 2007 2:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sausage balls and pork.... mmmmmm..... But, I'm someone who'd rather skip straight to the hard-core stuff. Give me that cake!
Post a Comment
<< Home