Back from the dentist and NO laughing gas! yay! I laughed the whole way back because my brother and my sister both had one side of their mouths deadend so when they talked they made NO sense whatsoever. hahaha. I don't like driving in the rain on the highway...going 70...in a construction zone....with trucks behind me and in front of me....bleh. Aw my cat's sitting next to me and he's totally being cute. =) I love kitties. =) haha. Do you ever have like a bunch of things just simmering inside of you but you don't know how to get them out? But you know if you don't deal with them they'll eventually boil over and you'll be in a mess. I hate the word vulnerable. later
Previous Posts
- G'mornin!! Wow I can't believe I'm awake this earl...
- hey! I just watched this movie and it was about a ...
- Oh I forgot to ask this! um..how do you put links ...
- Hello!!!! Well it's monday and I didn't go to Leal...
- btw- did I mention that Leal's closed for this who...
- Howdy! 9 more days until I'm 16! ach I am so tired...
- I know I write too many times a day on these thing...
- Ok, so I just got home from serving drinks all day...
- Good morning! (or whatever time it is when you rea...
- WOW! I am totally on cloud 9! I just got an mail f...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home