G'mornin!! Wow I can't believe I'm awake this early...I didn't know there were two 9 o'clocks in one day. ha! Okay so in a little while I'm going to a dentist appt....ach....I hate those...I hope I don't get any "lauging gas" it makes me feel like a dork cuz I'm like all delirious and I can't talk but my dentist asks me questions so he can laugh at me trying to answer. (he's my uncle anyways but still!) arg....! I'm totally excited because tomorrow I'm going to Austin with my mom!! I'm cooking this whole Lebanese dinner for her and a lot of her friends so we're goin up tomorrow to get all the spices and special stuff that I need to make it all! I'm sooooo thrilled! K I g2g! I'll be thinkin bout you guys at the prayer meeting...!
Previous Posts
- hey! I just watched this movie and it was about a ...
- Oh I forgot to ask this! um..how do you put links ...
- Hello!!!! Well it's monday and I didn't go to Leal...
- btw- did I mention that Leal's closed for this who...
- Howdy! 9 more days until I'm 16! ach I am so tired...
- I know I write too many times a day on these thing...
- Ok, so I just got home from serving drinks all day...
- Good morning! (or whatever time it is when you rea...
- WOW! I am totally on cloud 9! I just got an mail f...
- Hey! Wow I can't believe it's already the 4th of J...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home