Have you ever thought about how good rain smells? I love rain! I woke up this morning and I heard it thundering and raining. It was so awesome sounding! I mean when you see and hear stuff like that how could you ever doubt God's existence? Rain's so cool =)
Previous Posts
- hey hey! What an awesome day! Friends are so aweso...
- hey! I just got another email from one of my gals ...
- Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not ...
- I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm exc...
- eesh....MUST.......VENT......NOW! Ack, some people...
- hola! I just wrote all this stuff on my post then ...
- Hey hey! Back from camp. My friends are so cool =)...
- WOW! camp is in two hours! WOOHOO! I am so pumped ...
- So much to say because so much is going on.....but...
- I think laundry should be a bad word.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home