Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not cool of me. =/ Won't say anything about her again. I was really being dumb so forget all that. Well my sis and her friend are out of town for a couple of days so that'll be nice! And since my picky sister is gone...I get to make INDIAN food all week! woohoo...(she hates anything remotely spicy...) My mom scheduled more people to come eat Lebanese food (this time the guys from Lebanon...eesh..*bites fingernails) but I'm really excited about it! Bad thing is I'm competing with his mom's recipes. ha. that's scary. oh well. anyways. i better jet! Gotta go swimmin before it gets dark (cuz you know that might happen tonight!) lol! bye!
Previous Posts
- I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm exc...
- eesh....MUST.......VENT......NOW! Ack, some people...
- hola! I just wrote all this stuff on my post then ...
- Hey hey! Back from camp. My friends are so cool =)...
- WOW! camp is in two hours! WOOHOO! I am so pumped ...
- So much to say because so much is going on.....but...
- I think laundry should be a bad word.
- G'mornin!! Camp is tomorrow!!!!! AHHHH!!!! (not t...
- Hey! I just realized I hadn't written today so I h...
- Hola again! Caitlin without a doubt has the cooles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home