hola! I just wrote all this stuff on my post then this guy sent me a pic and it locked up my computer. dork. =/ anyways. so i was writing all about how i just found a frog in the pool while i was swimming. he was so adorable! i picked him up (after he cooled off in the water of course) and set him on the deck and he just looked up at me. awww. he was soo cute. then my dog came up and when her nose touched the frog he hopped along on his merry way while my poor dog was so confused! then I guess my dog was not aware I was there because when I touched her head she jerked around like "who's there!?" it was too funny. And while i'm typing all this stuff about my dog and the frog (ha it ryhmes) my cat must be getting jealous because he just reached up and pulled my arm towards him then licked my hand all over and bit the snot out of me. =) Aren't animals great?! haha. rrr..I think i'll bite him back. ew. maybe not. i have to go. lata
Previous Posts
- Hey hey! Back from camp. My friends are so cool =)...
- WOW! camp is in two hours! WOOHOO! I am so pumped ...
- So much to say because so much is going on.....but...
- I think laundry should be a bad word.
- G'mornin!! Camp is tomorrow!!!!! AHHHH!!!! (not t...
- Hey! I just realized I hadn't written today so I h...
- Hola again! Caitlin without a doubt has the cooles...
- Have you ever just been so mixed up you're not eve...
- HELLO!!!! Will someone please explain to me why ev...
- Back from the dentist and NO laughing gas! yay! I ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home