WOW! camp is in two hours! WOOHOO! I am so pumped up about camp! Can you tell ;) ? I didn't think so. haha. I didn't sleep any last night because I was so excited!! But then I had to come home and clean my room. ha! Oh well! I'll miss you guys who aren't goin...you'll come next year, eh? Pray for us! It's goin to be awesome...did I mention that yet? =) My birthday is Tuesday!!!! I would love for you to write me..I mean if you want to! =) The address is on Caitlin's blog! (...link on far right...) So ya...! I g2g finish packing because I am NOT superhuman (hehe Katelyn) so see ya in a week! Love ya'll!
Previous Posts
- So much to say because so much is going on.....but...
- I think laundry should be a bad word.
- G'mornin!! Camp is tomorrow!!!!! AHHHH!!!! (not t...
- Hey! I just realized I hadn't written today so I h...
- Hola again! Caitlin without a doubt has the cooles...
- Have you ever just been so mixed up you're not eve...
- HELLO!!!! Will someone please explain to me why ev...
- Back from the dentist and NO laughing gas! yay! I ...
- G'mornin!! Wow I can't believe I'm awake this earl...
- hey! I just watched this movie and it was about a ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home