Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, July 21, 2003

I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm excited...didn't think so...haha. Man the lady at the DPS was so funny. Like she was really big and her shirt was really low cut...and she had chest hair. EW! oh my word my dad and I laughed the whole way home. Then we stopped at Starbucks to celebrate =D yay! I'm so happy! Course the bad thing is my car won't be ready until this afternoon because it's been worked on this weekend. But that's okay. =D I don't care! So I'm going to drive (2 hours) to see my grandma with my mom so we can hang out with her for a while. I'll see you guys later! ha! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home