Hello! So this morning I got up pretty early to go pick up my sister from a sleep over. *yawn. So I'm kinda sleepy. Then my dad and I went to go wash my car and fill it up. It felt so good to take care of my car. I love my car =) You know how some people trade in cars after they get like 70,000 miles on them? That's just so funny to me. I mean some things need repair at about that but the car's fine! So you can pay a 700 dollar repair bill or do 5 years of car payments....ya I thought the same thing! I mean come on! My car looks awesome and you'd never know (unless you'd seen my odometer) that it had over 100,000 miles on it. And it's fine. People are just funny like that. =) Saturday's are so great. Hey you guys remember when Matt Chandler was talkin about how he was at that truck stop? He was talking to this guy and he asked him how he was. The guy responded "Well all I got is my soul and nobody wants that." and Matt didn't say anything....I had an experience like that yesterday and I could just kick myself for not saying anything! What was I thinking?!?! It wasn't THAT clear cut but it was soooo obvious this girl wanted me to tell her about Christ. AND I had on a Woodway shirt...how stinkin retarded can I be? So I went back yesterday to find her (she works at the mall) and she wasn't working that day. =( I hate it when I do things that are REALLY REALLY stupid. I'll get her on Monday...just you wait...I'll get her.
Previous Posts
- Hey! I have to type like mad because I've got to b...
- This is NOTHING aimed at anyone. I promise. It's j...
- So I just read my last post...I sound like everyth...
- K so my sister has this friend of hers staying wit...
- Have you ever thought about how good rain smells? ...
- hey hey! What an awesome day! Friends are so aweso...
- hey! I just got another email from one of my gals ...
- Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not ...
- I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm exc...
- eesh....MUST.......VENT......NOW! Ack, some people...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home