So I just read my last post...I sound like everything's going terrible!! Wow I'm such a liar. So here's some good stuff...I saw some really cute puppies today! They're whatever kind those wrinkley ones are. =) And I went to Target today and that was pretty cool cuz my mom gave me a big giftcard...so it wasn't my money!! haha!! So there's some good stuff
Previous Posts
- K so my sister has this friend of hers staying wit...
- Have you ever thought about how good rain smells? ...
- hey hey! What an awesome day! Friends are so aweso...
- hey! I just got another email from one of my gals ...
- Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not ...
- I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm exc...
- eesh....MUST.......VENT......NOW! Ack, some people...
- hola! I just wrote all this stuff on my post then ...
- Hey hey! Back from camp. My friends are so cool =)...
- WOW! camp is in two hours! WOOHOO! I am so pumped ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home