Hey! I have to type like mad because I've got to be somewhere in a few minutes! ah! Ok I just got another email from my gals in Beirut! Oh my word thanks to those of you who prayed! The African Sheikh that I told ya'll about met with the American guy ("Jim") for 6 hours yesterday. We all kind of figured that Khalil would just argue with Jim but actually he was more curious! He told Jim that he knew that any other way besides Jesus led to condemnation. (WOW!) and that he actually led people to believe Jesus. Khalil is still not a believer yet but he KNOWS all there is to know! Now all he has to do is put his faith in Christ and ask for forgiveness! I am soo excited you guys. Khalil asked if someone would continue to meet with him to help him understand Jesus better and help him in this "decision." (That's what he said...can you believe it!!??!!) oh my word I am soo stinkin excited! I could just dance around the house. But I'll spare you all that horrible sight. haha. So PLEASE keep "Khalil" or more appropriately, the African Sheikh, in your prayers! He's obviously being used for God in an amazing way! And I can't wait for him to fully realize it. He's also called by some in his neighborhood as "hajj" a respectful term for a Muslim who has visited Mecca. so this guy is defying everything anyone knows about him! wow! what an awesome God we serve, huh!
Previous Posts
- This is NOTHING aimed at anyone. I promise. It's j...
- So I just read my last post...I sound like everyth...
- K so my sister has this friend of hers staying wit...
- Have you ever thought about how good rain smells? ...
- hey hey! What an awesome day! Friends are so aweso...
- hey! I just got another email from one of my gals ...
- Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not ...
- I got my license!!!! YAY! Wow can you tell I'm exc...
- eesh....MUST.......VENT......NOW! Ack, some people...
- hola! I just wrote all this stuff on my post then ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home