I NEVER thought I'd say this but I think I've had enough Leal's this week. =/ I've been 4 times this week and I'm kinda tired of it. wow that never came out of my mouth before. But you see i'm caught in this endless cycle. I don't want to eat Leal's but I will miss seeing everybody and eating that perfect burrito... (the same people are there most of the time. I think it's like a cult only we believe in Mexican food) So my dad just came inside...time for lunch! yay! I wonder where we'll go...
This has to be the most retarded post I've ever done...maybe the most retarded thing I've ever wasted time writing! eesh I gotta get a life!
This has to be the most retarded post I've ever done...maybe the most retarded thing I've ever wasted time writing! eesh I gotta get a life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home