about to go eat chinese food with some buds. I love chinese food! how come they invented cool stuff to eat and we get...hamburgers!? what's up with that... So tomorrow night is TST! I'm so excited! I really really love TST. it's so cool and we talk about neato stuff. If you wanna come you soooo are invited! It's at 7:30 at Kayleigh Northern's house...113 Westchester Way. in hewitt!! so come okay!? It's really cool. Bring your bible if you can =) ya so anyways..what a jump...chinese to tst..where did that come from!? whatever. i'm so random
Previous Posts
- I NEVER thought I'd say this but I think I've had...
- Hello! So this morning I got up pretty early to go...
- Hey! I have to type like mad because I've got to b...
- This is NOTHING aimed at anyone. I promise. It's j...
- So I just read my last post...I sound like everyth...
- K so my sister has this friend of hers staying wit...
- Have you ever thought about how good rain smells? ...
- hey hey! What an awesome day! Friends are so aweso...
- hey! I just got another email from one of my gals ...
- Okay all that stuff on earlier about my mom...not ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home