Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, August 01, 2003

hahaha! tonight was funny. My mom and my brother made a bet to see if my parents could get me to mow tonight....well they kind of both won. My mom came inside and told me to go mow. So I went outside and mowed half of the yard and then came inside and looked really tired and pitiful. so my dad is outside finishing the other half as I type. =) haha. I love being a daddy's girl...my brother was mad but mom always does his laundry so we're square. haha. Life is so fun. btw- didn't get any painting done =( and the paint shop is closed tomorrow so no painting until monday. I can't find the key to the apartment. oops....Hope I find it soon! i want to paint! grrrrrrrrrrrrr! so anyways....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home