So I just got back from Home Depot....what on earth is the deal there!?! I was the only one in there who was not Mexican, or wearing overalls, or chewing tobacco. hahahaha. I got a whole lot of random looks for being there. It was pretty funny. Maybe next time I'll wear a costume...mmmm....this could be fun! hahahahahaha
Previous Posts
- Today is going to be so stinkin busy!! Today I'm ...
- Well this morning my best friend in the whole worl...
- Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we we...
- Hey!!! It's RAINING!! =) yay!!!! At first I was no...
- Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The...
- blah blah blah blog...what's the point to these th...
- So ya know what I figured out? When you wallow in ...
- What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. T...
- G'morning!! What's up!? Last night my sister had ...
- So I had this "ah ha" moment this morning in churc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home