Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Hey guys! Wow sleeping late is so nice! I totally forgot how that felt =) I had no idea how tired I was until last night when I was reading my Bible on my bed and I crawled under the covers "just because it was cold." I totally fell asleep in the middle of my Bible!!!! Funny stuff. So that means I fell asleep last night at like 11:30...I'm so pathetic! holy cow! And then I got up this morning at 11:30....that's a whole stinkin lot of sleep and I wouldn't have even gotten up except that my parents came in and pulled me out of bed! haha. I'm so lazy. Oh well. Man all last night at the football game when I saw all my friends from choir I realized how much I missed havin fun with all those guys...now I really want to get back in choir. But I don't know if I can and I've already passed that "schedule change" date. plus it would REALLY mess my shedule up...like I'd have to get an enrichment and my lunch would change and so would my english class etc. stink. I'm so dumb sometimes. Why did I not do this ealier!!!!!! shoot a monkey. But anyways....

So last night was super fun!! I love football games..if for nothing else than there's nothing else like them! It's such an American thing that I can't explain but it's like nothing else in the world. Even international soccer games are nothing like a down-home-friday-night-football game. and I had blast hanging out with all my friends. That was prolly the best part! no wait- that WAS the best part! lol.

I've decided that I'm going to be more spirity from now on. Last year was NO fun sitting thru all the pep rally's and being a total loser. BUT! this year WILL be fun because I'm not going to care at all who thinks I'm retarded for being excited about Midway. Sure I hate the admin just like everyone else but golly moses, I WILL have fun and support my highschool!! I guess last semester just really made me miss all that kind of stuff.(ie baseball games, panthers, red and blue and all that crazy fun stuff) =) So I've learned my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home