I woke up this morning with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song stuck in my head. Instantly I missed the old mornings in Fort Worth, when I was 5, when I used to stumble into the living room and JT would be there watching cartoons with his old football blanket that had more than a hundred holes in it. We would sit there and watch cartoons for about 2 hours before we finally got up to do something. Man those were the days. =) I think I need some cartoons....
Previous Posts
- Interesting day. As usual. Tonight we were goin t...
- Well today was a fun day. In some aspects...but in...
- Woohoo for splendiferous days! This afternoon when...
- Hola! First day of school..not so bad...not so fun...
- So I'm doin my summer reading..tonight. meh! How b...
- You know what's really annoying?...when the phone ...
- Last night was so crazy! After I left Mikel's I wa...
- What a day! whew! So this morning the sermon was i...
- So I've decided I love Austin. =) what a fun city...
- So I was typing my post and my sister came up. In ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home