Hello!!! Well it's Tuesday and already I wish it was Friday night! Or even Friday at 3:30 would be fine too.... This weekend is labor day weekend. yay for a Monday off from school! My family is going up to Dallas like we do every year to do more shopping! My poor dad...anyhoo--I can't wait! But I don't think we're leaving until Saturday. Darn. but that's okay. Some of my fav people in the world are comin over for dinner..woohoo! *shoves h/w over to one side* So I'll do all that stuff LATER! much later...man having no enrichment this year has been so great! I don't even get out of bed until 7:15...it's so wonderful! I went to bed last night at 9:55....wow. maybe this year isn't going to be so bad after all. =) Well it's about to rain and I don't want to miss it!
Previous Posts
- homework is the devil...why does it take SO much s...
- My sister was just listening to 97.5 (death statio...
- Fun day! Church was good this morning although it ...
- What a busy fun day! It rained so that was fun. AN...
- Rachel has a blog! Rachel has a blog! Rachel has a...
- I woke up this morning with the Teenage Mutant Nin...
- Interesting day. As usual. Tonight we were goin t...
- Well today was a fun day. In some aspects...but in...
- Woohoo for splendiferous days! This afternoon when...
- Hola! First day of school..not so bad...not so fun...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home