Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Fun day! Church was good this morning although it was frustrating to sit in front of people who talked during the whole service. But that's okay. Maybe they got something out of it anyway. After church we went to this hole in the wall place downtown that serves Lebanese food on Sundays! It was SO good. We all ate like we hadn't seen food in a year. (well we hadn't seen LEBANESE food in a few months....) and I spoke arabic with the girl who works there and we talked to her dad too. I'm going to try and get a job there. It's actually just a fried chicken place but if I could work there on Saturdays and just speak arabic with them and hang out with them! They're such a nice family! And to be in a place to practice my arabic would be...awesome! And get paid for it...what more could I ask for?!

Then I got home and hit the homework which I have been doing for the past 3 hours...so this is my break. And I'm still only 2/3's the way thru. School bites. bleh. anyways..back to the h/w!...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home