What a busy fun day! It rained so that was fun. AND I went to Starbucks for some time with my mom...it's been a crazy busy week.
Then we headed over to Target to buy some bookshelves because mine are all full and I've had books all over the floor in my room for like 2 months now....BUT did I spend my gift card on a bookshelf?? no...I found some really cute shoes that cost 5 dollars less than the bookshelf and bought those. I know...shame on me. =) but I'll get the bookshelf eventually...as long as I dont' see any cute shoes for a really long time.....hahahaha. But man I really needed that bookshelf. bleh now I don't know which I should have gotten.
After I got home I got to make dinner which was fun and I was waiting for some gals to get here with a movie that we were goin to watch. Well an hour early Lauren rings the door bell...right as we sit down to dinner. it was super funny! she said she just got in the car and came and then she looked at the clock right as she got here and was like "aw man I'm WAY early" haha. So she ate taco bell with us while we ate dinner. It was pretty funny.
Then the girls got here and we watched a chick flick. It was fun stuff man. and they helped me work on my puzzle that I started today that is HUGE. so that was cool...until Caitlin stole my birdies...but that's okay because I held her cell phone for ransom and she gave the birdies back on the condition that I would let them come visit her in church tomorrow. hahaha it was so fun.
Well church is in the morning so I better skidaddle...nighty night!
Then we headed over to Target to buy some bookshelves because mine are all full and I've had books all over the floor in my room for like 2 months now....BUT did I spend my gift card on a bookshelf?? no...I found some really cute shoes that cost 5 dollars less than the bookshelf and bought those. I know...shame on me. =) but I'll get the bookshelf eventually...as long as I dont' see any cute shoes for a really long time.....hahahaha. But man I really needed that bookshelf. bleh now I don't know which I should have gotten.
After I got home I got to make dinner which was fun and I was waiting for some gals to get here with a movie that we were goin to watch. Well an hour early Lauren rings the door bell...right as we sit down to dinner. it was super funny! she said she just got in the car and came and then she looked at the clock right as she got here and was like "aw man I'm WAY early" haha. So she ate taco bell with us while we ate dinner. It was pretty funny.
Then the girls got here and we watched a chick flick. It was fun stuff man. and they helped me work on my puzzle that I started today that is HUGE. so that was cool...until Caitlin stole my birdies...but that's okay because I held her cell phone for ransom and she gave the birdies back on the condition that I would let them come visit her in church tomorrow. hahaha it was so fun.
Well church is in the morning so I better skidaddle...nighty night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home