Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, August 28, 2003

After hearing Bob's sermon last night I decided to actually act out of it for once. So today I really tried not to say anything negative or to complain any. It made me realize how many times a day I complain! (The room's so cold; I'm so tired; I have so much homework....etc etc etc) I had no idea how negative or complainish I was!! But now that I've been made aware of that, I'm taking care of it! Of course old habits die hard but at least I'm aware of it now and CAN work on it.
Well I gotta get back to the homework! lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home