Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someone to go with her so I told her I would love to come with her. Well she woke me up this morning at 5:45 (!!!!) and we drove up to Brownwood. I drove for like 30 minutes and then I was like "I can't do this, I can't stay awake!" So she took the wheel and I slept the whole way here. 4 hours of sleep does NOT cut it for the night. Man. I'm bushed. So I'm runnin errands all day here. =) Yay for grandma's. They're the greatest, huh? (well one of mine is anyways) ha! see ya at wnl!
Previous Posts
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...
- As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to...
- Extreme days is the best movie in the whole world!...
- Wow! today I'm crazy exhausted! I look like road k...
- Today's been fun =) I think that blogs must be a f...
- Oh my word tonight was so fun!! Lauren and I went ...
- I love Saturdays...not for any reason at all, I ju...
- hahaha! tonight was funny. My mom and my brother m...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home