Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and just got back from painting right now...(6:50pm) I think I'm going to die. So today was a lot of fun. JT and I went to Crickets and that was pretty cool because I'd never eaten there. And then after lunch Tyler came and painted too and everything went a lot quicker with an extra person! And it was a ton of fun too. And then...on the way out...I broke a tail-light. =( I'm so sad! I got home and I was like "Dad, I have a sad story." But he was totally okay with it! I can't believe it! I mean all I did was break the plastic part I didn't damage the metal at all but still I felt really retarded. (ya i'm such a bad driver...sad stuff) So I got my drivers license in the mail!!! =) that's always fun. and I'm really hot and sweaty so I'm thinkin I'm goin to go jump in the pool. lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home