As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to go play tennis tonight and I got elected to take her. I think I want to revoke my drivers license sometimes. Ach. It was okay. I mean I had fun but now I'm SUPER tired. I'd forgotten that tennis could be fun when coach wasn't there. Guess it's been a while. haha. So i was planning on staying up super late tonight and maybe not even going to sleep!! ha! that just went down the drain! I have to BE at Baylor at 8! o my word! I didn't even know there was two 8 o'clocks in one day!! yikes! but my brother has to leave at 2 so I'll be all by my lonesome... =( ...any volunteers? i know ya'll are goin to serve.com so that's prolly not possible but I just thought I'd throw it out there! You get paid so it's not TOO bad. let me know if you can come okay? call my cell though if it's after 8 tomorrow...(eek) 716-2004. k well i better go pretty soon even tho i'm super duper not sleepy. darn
Previous Posts
- Extreme days is the best movie in the whole world!...
- Wow! today I'm crazy exhausted! I look like road k...
- Today's been fun =) I think that blogs must be a f...
- Oh my word tonight was so fun!! Lauren and I went ...
- I love Saturdays...not for any reason at all, I ju...
- hahaha! tonight was funny. My mom and my brother m...
- So I just got back from Home Depot....what on eart...
- Today is going to be so stinkin busy!! Today I'm ...
- Well this morning my best friend in the whole worl...
- Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we we...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home