Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Oh my word tonight was so fun!! Lauren and I went to On The Border and just hung out. It was a total blast! She'd been at line camp this whole week so I hadn't seen her any. It was really funny though because we just felt so old (ya I know..you can laugh at us if you want to) but the waiter offered us Margarita's/Borderitas....we were both so shocked it took us a second to mumble out "Uh no thanks. Water's fine." Then after the waiter left we both looked at each other and were just like "ahhh!!!" haha. It was tempting..NOT. lol. It was funny though. Then after that we went to Barnes and Noble just to chill out. And we ran into the Northerns so that was fun. I introduced Lauren to my "cherry/loganberry" weirdo drink that I've just discovered there. =) haha. It's good stuff. Anyways. it was fun fun!!! I got church in the morning so I'm goin to split. I think my blog clock thing is off...by like 2 hours. ya it is...man...oh well. bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home