Today's been fun =) I think that blogs must be a fad because no one seems to be updating theirs except for like 2 people....(or maybe I just dont' have a life..??) Anyways, I think tomorrow I have to go work =( yucky. Oh well. It'll be fun cuz I'll be helping out my bro. So I'm feeling very inferior at this moment because I'm having to share a chair with my cat. Oh well...I guess I should be honored that he's letting me hang out with him. ( I love how cats are so stuck up..well mine is anyways) So this afternoon after Tyler and Eric and Chandler left from swimming, my sis was goin to teach me a bunch of stuff on the trampoline (I'm really really bad at anything gymnastic-ish) BUT I've improved!! I'm so proud of myself! well...really, I'm proud of Anne's patience with my inability to do flips. haha. I'm so glad she's back from NAC! Life was so boring without her. No blond jokes for the whole week...man that was really starting to get to me. No just kidding...haha..but seriously I AM glad she's back. Yay...my cat moved! I feel so special....a whole chair to myself. Haha...my sister's friend was supposed to pick her up 30 minutes ago for a bible study that started at 6:30...it's now 6:50. lol. Anyways this is really nothing interesting and I'm just killing time until tst. anyways. I better go.
Previous Posts
- Oh my word tonight was so fun!! Lauren and I went ...
- I love Saturdays...not for any reason at all, I ju...
- hahaha! tonight was funny. My mom and my brother m...
- So I just got back from Home Depot....what on eart...
- Today is going to be so stinkin busy!! Today I'm ...
- Well this morning my best friend in the whole worl...
- Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we we...
- Hey!!! It's RAINING!! =) yay!!!! At first I was no...
- Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The...
- blah blah blah blog...what's the point to these th...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home