Wow! today I'm crazy exhausted! I look like road kill-- I'm so dirty!! (hey that was a fun description..haha) Painting an apartment takes a whole heck of a lot longer than I expected. (I was thinkin maybe a day at the most!) We didn't even finish the entire downstairs today! Yikes! But we did get a lot done. And tomorrow we'll get even more done because we know what we're doing now. Then in the middle of the painting (at about 3) my grandma called. She was driving down here for a dr's apt and she got light headed so she pulled over! So we went to pick her up in Gatesville. But she was okay. I think it was just nerves because she was almost instantly alright whenever JT and I pulled up. One thing though I will never let JT drive my car again when he's in a hurry. (He was worried about my grandma) 90 on I-35 in my car...I don't think so. ha. AND! I got home from Baylor all by myself! I was so proud! I didn't even go the I-35 way and I didn't have any directions with me! (For those of you who were lost with me on the way out of Tyler G's neighborhood last night, you understand why that's a big deal!) haha. So I'm super tired. Painting is like doing squats all day long cuz you keep getting up and down so I'm sore like nothing else! BUT! JT took me to Shmaltz's (sp?) for lunch and it was way fun. It was a cool place. I gotta go get back to the real world of laundry, cleaning my room, and the house etc...icky. Later !
Previous Posts
- Today's been fun =) I think that blogs must be a f...
- Oh my word tonight was so fun!! Lauren and I went ...
- I love Saturdays...not for any reason at all, I ju...
- hahaha! tonight was funny. My mom and my brother m...
- So I just got back from Home Depot....what on eart...
- Today is going to be so stinkin busy!! Today I'm ...
- Well this morning my best friend in the whole worl...
- Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we we...
- Hey!!! It's RAINING!! =) yay!!!! At first I was no...
- Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home