Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go eat, but Mimi's working on some phone calls that I can't help with, so I'm out of stuff to do.
I'm so sad! There was this movie comin on ABC family today and I thought it looked really good....but then when I started watching it it got REALLY bad. =( I hate when they add stuff in movies that's not good. It doesn't help the movie any at ALL. erg. I hate hollywood. and abc family. and whatever movie it was that I was just watching. It was that one with Kimberly Williams-Paisley or something. arg to all stupid movies.
It feels like Thursday today. but I'm glad it's not because then I'd be at Midway registering and picking my classes. bleh. I still dont' know what I'm going to take. ha! Oh well. There's always tomorrow (literally)
K, well I guess I'll go watch Saved By the Bell until we go. bye again.
I'm so sad! There was this movie comin on ABC family today and I thought it looked really good....but then when I started watching it it got REALLY bad. =( I hate when they add stuff in movies that's not good. It doesn't help the movie any at ALL. erg. I hate hollywood. and abc family. and whatever movie it was that I was just watching. It was that one with Kimberly Williams-Paisley or something. arg to all stupid movies.
It feels like Thursday today. but I'm glad it's not because then I'd be at Midway registering and picking my classes. bleh. I still dont' know what I'm going to take. ha! Oh well. There's always tomorrow (literally)
K, well I guess I'll go watch Saved By the Bell until we go. bye again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home