What a day! whew! So this morning the sermon was incredible! Mike was so direct and so bold! I was very excited for him! I'm really glad that he made the distinction that you are neither called to local nor to foreign missions but that you are commanded to do both/and. I thought that was cool. (Acts 1:8)
So then after church I went to Austin to take Mike Fry back to the airport to go back to tennessee! On the way there I saw a wreck that was bone-chilling. It was a 9 car pile up. The back car was a bus...with a bunch of passengers. There was an expedition, 2 pick-ups, a maxima, the bus, and then 4 cars that were unidentifiable. The one underneath the bus was the one that made me shiver. It was awful. It had happened right before we came up to it. There was still a woman pinned underneath the bus when we drove by. It was so scary. We were all just silent for about 5 minutes after that. That's when I was really glad I had an SUV. (regardless of the gas mileage...) None of the little cars came out well. Well one of them didn't even come out at all...There were 54 people injured in all and that one woman is in critical condition but at least she's out from under the bus now. What an awful thing. It was so scary. *shudder* Sometimes I wish I couldn't drive just because I don't want to have the responsibility for lives like that...nor do I want to lose mine like that.
On a different note- I got an email from Madame Hall and.....I made a 93 on the exam!!!!! Yippee for subjects that come naturally! (this is the ONLY one so I figure I can be excited!) woohoo! So I'm super glad that for sure I'm in pre ap. =) yay for french. I'm so pumped. There are a ton of fun people in that class who are my friends! ie...Rachel, Kacey, Mary, Jenny, Alec, and lotsa other fun peoples that I prolly forgot about...hehe.
Come to Mikel's tonight for the TST party! It's goin to be fun! yay! g2g! bye!
So then after church I went to Austin to take Mike Fry back to the airport to go back to tennessee! On the way there I saw a wreck that was bone-chilling. It was a 9 car pile up. The back car was a bus...with a bunch of passengers. There was an expedition, 2 pick-ups, a maxima, the bus, and then 4 cars that were unidentifiable. The one underneath the bus was the one that made me shiver. It was awful. It had happened right before we came up to it. There was still a woman pinned underneath the bus when we drove by. It was so scary. We were all just silent for about 5 minutes after that. That's when I was really glad I had an SUV. (regardless of the gas mileage...) None of the little cars came out well. Well one of them didn't even come out at all...There were 54 people injured in all and that one woman is in critical condition but at least she's out from under the bus now. What an awful thing. It was so scary. *shudder* Sometimes I wish I couldn't drive just because I don't want to have the responsibility for lives like that...nor do I want to lose mine like that.
On a different note- I got an email from Madame Hall and.....I made a 93 on the exam!!!!! Yippee for subjects that come naturally! (this is the ONLY one so I figure I can be excited!) woohoo! So I'm super glad that for sure I'm in pre ap. =) yay for french. I'm so pumped. There are a ton of fun people in that class who are my friends! ie...Rachel, Kacey, Mary, Jenny, Alec, and lotsa other fun peoples that I prolly forgot about...hehe.
Come to Mikel's tonight for the TST party! It's goin to be fun! yay! g2g! bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home