Whew what a day! This is crazy! I'm about to go fill up my car because I'm runnin on empty big time!! I think I did okay on that test..certainly not as well as I would usually do. =( But I think I pulled a high B. Here's hoping! This could really wreck my schedule if I don't do well on this. ah dang I'm not goin to worry about it...It'll just work out! (.........) About to go to a silver house shin dig! yay for cool people who are just being stupid. =) oh well it's fun stuff. better get goin....
Previous Posts
- Yikes. talk about stress...I'm about to go take a ...
- Well i went to bed but i couldn't sleep. i've bee...
- My house is like a menagerie today. Since my grand...
- YAY for rain! Boo that it rained on my hair. haha....
- My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad....
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home