Yikes. talk about stress...I'm about to go take a test that determines my entire semester average in French! *bites fingernails* I've been studying for this all semester so I guess it's not a new thing...but for one test to determine everything!?! ahhhh!!!! I usually do really well in this class so I'm hoping Madame Hall won't think I'm just retarded if I don't do so hot on this exam =( Scary stuff man. Oh my word I am so nervous! I just wish it was over already. *shudder* So anyways, I have to get back to studying but I needed a 15 minute break to freak out. ha! *buries nose in book
Previous Posts
- Well i went to bed but i couldn't sleep. i've bee...
- My house is like a menagerie today. Since my grand...
- YAY for rain! Boo that it rained on my hair. haha....
- My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad....
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home