My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad. I'm supposed to be cleaning house but I've thought up all kinds of excuses today to keep from doing it! ha. I'm down to the last straw tho so I gotta do it in a second. Darn. So today I met a friend for lunch down town. It was soo good. =) I love Ninfa's! yummy =) AND I got to hang out with my grandma. how fun is that?! She (like all other card-carrying grandmas) gets her hair "done" once a week. So since she's been here and in the hospital she couldn't go on Friday. so this morning I played hairdresser and fixed her hair for her. I've gone with her a million times so I know how they do it at the hair place. She now has the cutest grandma hair in the world. =) yay for grandmas. then she wanted me to paint her something at that pikasso place so we went there and I painted once again. Why she wanted something I did I have no idea....eek...my paintin is not so good. ha. But yay for grandma's. And then I got 13 forwards from this retarded little girl who keeps on emailing me and I have no clue who it is..and I've never gotten one single spam before today. sad stuff. I re-discovered switchfoot today too. I listened to them a TON today. I need to go get their new cd but I'm super duper broke. haha. Well I'm not really but I'm just cheap and I don't want to spend my money on a cd. But I feel bad burning it....I'll go get it later I guess. so anyways...that's my day in a wrap! yay for crazy fun days.
Previous Posts
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...
- Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped!...
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home