YAY for rain! Boo that it rained on my hair. haha. I hate it when that happens. Well I got up at 11:30 today (i'm tryin to get my sleep in before school starts) and ate lunch with my fam. then i had an eye appt. My mom dropped me off and left to pick up my sister (we were out doin errands so I didn't have my car) The retarded person at the eye place starts the eye exam stuff then suddenly realized my mom is not with me so she says because I am a minor I HAVE to have an adult with me. Arg. So my mom couldn't come and stay so we cancelled the appt and I talked to the person at the desk to reschedule. they're all full monday and they stop doin exams at 2:30. retarded. So now I may have to miss school the first week! Death to optometrists. =/ Now it's pouring rain and I can't swim if it's raining. =( what a day!!! BUT ! it's not all bad. at least WNL is tonight and that's always fun. YAY for cats! My cat just came inside and he's sharing my chair. how cute is that. Aww. I love kitties. =) anyways enough cornyness....bye!
Previous Posts
- My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad....
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...
- Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped!...
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home