This day just keeps getting better and better! Tonight was fun. Yay for silverhouse and our retarded kind of smartness. whatever that means. I wonder if you can be in silver house and be in math models? hmmm....interesting thoughts. So tonight this guy that who's my parents' friend is coming to stay in our house! He is a missionary in Syria! yay that he's coming! boo that he's staying in my room.... So I've been evicted from different rooms twice this week. Think that says something don't you? Eesh. Well they should be here any minute...but they're not. hmm..I'm hungry...off in search of food....
Previous Posts
- Whew what a day! This is crazy! I'm about to go fi...
- Yikes. talk about stress...I'm about to go take a ...
- Well i went to bed but i couldn't sleep. i've bee...
- My house is like a menagerie today. Since my grand...
- YAY for rain! Boo that it rained on my hair. haha....
- My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad....
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home