My house is like a menagerie today. Since my grandma's been here we're getting flower deliveries right and left! You name the company we've gotten flowers from them! haha! There are fresh cut flowers in every room in my house. okay well maybe they're in the living room and in "her" room....but there's still at least 10 different arrangements sitting in my house. They're all so pretty!! yay for flowers and the crazy smells of all of them mixed together. haha!
Previous Posts
- YAY for rain! Boo that it rained on my hair. haha....
- My computer is being oh so slow. It makes me sad....
- To save myself a TON of typing my schedule is as f...
- Why when you click "save post" does it never save?
- Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidadd...
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...
- Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped!...
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home