Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, September 01, 2003

Well! Just got back from Dallas and I'm having a pity party because Waco is so pathetic...blah! Anyways. This was such a totally fun weekend even if it did rain all day long! I really didn't buy much at all! I'm very proud of myself! When we got to Dallas we pulled up to the hotel and mom and dad went to check in while we were hangin out in the hotel pro shop. Then they come up to us and hand us each a key....we looked up at them kinda funny and they grinned and told us that this year they thought we deserved our own room!!! It was soo great! So Anne and I each got a queen sized bed. It was total fun. We ate at like every one of my fav restaurants (except mac grill but that's k cuz we ran out of time!) I think the best was either PF Changs or Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmm!!

Ok so I cracked yesterday. I quit choir this year and I've been actin like it didn't bother me at all when really I missed it like crazy! (doesn't that sound funny!) So I called Mr. Rice on Saturday or was it Friday? anyways and I talked to him and if the counselors won't be all stupid then I'm back in Meisters. (I still have to "audition" though...bleh) Stink that it messes up my schedule soooo stinkin bad tho. =( big time stink. But I'll be so relieved to be back in it! It just didn't feel right to be able to sleep late and not sing at all during the day...and I missed my choir pals SO much! yay that I'll see all them again! =) haha Hannah's goin to flip out. yay!

Well I gotta hit the h/w since it's 9:30! eek! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home