It's a happy Day! (hey that's a song!!!!) Well besides my 40 on my reading test today it's been a really good day. no reason again. I forgot my homework for the second day in a row! but it was funny today not annoying like yesterday. =)Today this girl followed me EVERYWHERE! I swear she came with me even all the way to my classes!!!!! (which are different than hers!) ahhhhh! I was like ah...where's the leach reppellant! anyways. that was funny. and Laura Madeline came to school today....even though she was still sick.....yayy!!! I had to go pick up my sister at tennis practice after school today..that was interesting. One of the girls she's doing history fair with does nothing and is ADHD off the charts. She never focuses and she's insane! ahh! I'm always glad when she goes home =) Sounds like a happy day eh? haha jk jk! And then when I got home to check my email.....there were 2 nice little emails just sitting there waiting for me to read them. yay! My friend's dorm is going on a retreat this weekend and I'm so jealous! they're going to Switzerland...HOW NO FAIR! we go to places like dallas or san antonio or austin on field trips and their trips are to Switzerland!!! (granted the school is in Germany and it is a boarding school) but STILL! anyways..better hit the books! later
Previous Posts
- So much homework/make up work!! ahh! I'm so glad I...
- Man, cartoons these days just aren't what they use...
- Well it's finally the middle of the week. I always...
- well my dad's been spray painting outside for the ...
- BORED!! ahh somebody shoot me! I'm going to die of...
- So many miracles (yes I said miracles) have happen...
- If you're Episcoplalian or easily offended stop re...
- what an interesting day! At least I have less home...
- Happy Sunday! yay! We had some fun girls over for ...
- I was really mean to someone today who totally did...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home